As we enter the month of love, Primavera is proud to offer more good news, promos and event opportunities not only for investors, but also treats and delights for your loved ones. January has given us the opportunity to reach out to the larger community and provided career opportunities to the public.
As a pioneering condominium development in Northern Mindanao, it is our pleasure to present to you the news and events we had last January.
- Italpinas offers New Year’s Treat to Buyers
The New Year is a good occasion to re-evaluate your portfolio and start hunting for promising new investments. As an early gift this new year, Italpinas offers Php75,000 discounts to the first five buyers only for the month of January 2015.
“For this new year, Italpinas is offering Php75,000 discounts for the first five buyers this January, This is our buena mano treat, aside from the discount upon reservation. You won’t regret investing at Primavera because by January 15, 2015, your investment will appreciate since there will be price adjustments for both towers 1 and 2,” Echano declared.
This buena mano treat appeared in several publications in the city.
- Business Week Mindanao: http://issuu.com/sudaria_publications/docs/bwm_january_7__2015
- Gold Star Daily
2. Singapore’s Luxury Expert impressed by CDO condo
Alexander Karolik Shlaen, one of Asia’s top luxury connoisseurs and CEO of SG’s Panache Management, made it in papers, magazines and televisions talking about the Philippines as the next big thing in the real estate industry.
He visited the Philippines in September 2014 to experience first-hand CdO’s premier green condominium development, Primavera Residences.
Shlaen told Powerplay that he was impressed by Primavera’s modern eco-friendly condo concept despite being located in a secondary city. It’s a move, perhaps a trend, which he and his Singaporean clients would put money into.
3. Primavera to furnish units with paintings by Italian artist
Primavera Residences has recently partnered with distinguished Italian painter Nino Quartana to furnish its two towers with 50 specially commissioned art pieces. This coming February 2015, in time for the National Arts Month, the project’s furnished units will be home to high-quality Italian art, further enhancing the multi-awarded property’s interiors.
- Business Week Mindanao: http://issuu.com/sudaria_publications/docs/bwm_january_16__2015
- Gold Star Daily: http://www.goldstardailynews.com.ph/business/primavera-to-furnish-units-with-paintings-by-italian-artist.html
- The Cagayan de Oro Times: http://issuu.com/sudaria_publications/docs/cdotimes_january_12-18__2015
4. Primavera offers discount to condotel rates for BWM Loyalty Cardholders
Primavera Residences recently joined the list of partner establishments under Business Week Mindanao’s loyalty program. BWM loyalty card holders can now avail of 10% discount on published rental rates for its 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom, and studio units, for short term and long term stay.
Business Week Mindanao Loyalty Card is a discount card that entitles cardholders to exciting discounts for a one year period from member business establishments here in Northern Mindanao.
- Mindanao Daily News: http://issuu.com/sudaria_publications/docs/northmin_d98a107eb337a9
5. PAF-TOG 10, Various Groups Lead Coastal Clean-up Activity
In accordance with the AFP’s Internal Peace and Security Plan (IPSP) “Bayanihan”, which endeavors to engage all sectors in addressing environmental issues, the Tactical Operations Group 10 of the Philippine Air Force headed by LTC Leo Fontanilla PAF (GSC) successfully conducted a coastal clean-up drive at the Mangrove shorelines of Barangay Cugman last Saturday, January 24, with the help of more than 50 participants from various groups in Cagayan de Oro, including Primavera Residences.
6. Italpinas shares advanced selling techniques to XU BSREM students
The 30 pioneering Real Estate Management students of Xavier University opportunely attended the high-impact seminar with distinguished real estate master Jun Garing, at Primavera Residences last January 28, 2015.
Spurred by the rise in the country’s real estate industry and the move towards building in alternative locations, Cagayan de Oro has recently seen a rise in the number of real estate developments. Condominium buildings are one of the most sought-after developments in the city, which make it more attractive to people who have eyes set on property ownership and investment.
- clix.com.ph: http://www.clix.com.ph/italpinas-shares-advanced-selling-techniques-xu-bsrem-students/
- cdodev.com: http://www.cdodev.com/2015/01/29/italpinas-shares-advanced-selling-techniques-to-xu-bsrem-students/